Tapworks: reliability you can trust
Our softeners have been available at builders and plumbers merchants for over 20 years in the UK. It's their fantastic reliability which makes them so popular with plumbers, who can simply fit and forget.
You'll find with all the savings softened water brings to the home, a Tapworks water softener will pay for itself within a few years!
Where to buy
Tapworks water softeners are available at local builders and plumbers merchants. Your local qualified plumber can install a water softener for you.
The advantages of a tapworks water softener
A Tapworks water softener can pay for itself after a few years, because of the savings you can make with softened water.
The tapworks water softener range
- The NSCPRO domestic water softener range has a high flow valve and is suitable for 15 mm and 22 mm plumbing. It also comes with an EasyFit All-in-One integrated by-pass kit for simple installation.
- Our large home water softener is suitable for homes with 28 mm plumbing.
- Our light commercial range for high demand homes and small businesses.
- All our water softeners are suitable for direct and indirect plumbing systems.
- Tapworks softeners are available at your local builders/plumbers merchant.
- For peace of mind we always recommend having your water softener professionally installed.
Can softened water be connected to a boiling Tap?
The regulation regarding drinking water states that the incoming water must be below 400ppm hardness, this is due to a slight increase in the sodium levels.