Tapworks: reliability you can trust
Our softeners have been available at builders and plumbers merchants for over 20 years. It's their fantastic reliability which makes them so popular with plumbers, who can simply fit and forget.
The tapworks water softener range
- The NSCPRO domestic water softener range has a high flow valve and is suitable for 15 mm and 22 mm plumbing. It also comes with an EasyFit All-in-One integrated by-pass kit for simple installation.
- Our large home water softener is suitable for homes with 28 mm plumbing.
- Our light commercial range for high demand homes and small businesses.
- All our water softeners are suitable for direct and indirect plumbing systems.
- Tapworks softeners are available at your local builders/plumbers merchant.
- For peace of mind we always recommend having your water softener professionally installed.
Tapworks large home & light commercial softener
Tapworks NSC4218 is designed for the larger home with high demand and high flow rates.
- Recommended for 9+ people
- Suitable for 28mm plumbing
- Suitable for vented and unvented plumbing systems
Water Softeners for Business
- Recommended for light commercial
- Smart controller
- 1 and 2 inch valve
- Simplex and duplex configurations
This product is amazing. I have now installed about 10 including 2 of my own in different houses. Easy to install, completely reliable, Small and have fitted one inside of the sink unit the other under the work surface. You need only to check the salt level about once a month to top it up. I would not install any other softener after using this product and would never live in a house where there was no softener as this is a money saving device. Worth every penny.